Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Today I am getting my first candle making kit in the mail...

After about a year of kicking around the idea about candle making I finally took the step.  I am ALWAYS buying candles for myself and others.  Why not just make them myself?

After DAYS of trying to figure out where I was going to order from, I finally decided on peakcandle.  I ordered the Soy Container Candle Starter Kit, plus a bunch of extras that seemed interesting (extra dyes, scents, molds, ect).  Plus, it has a 5 star rating.

I am trying to put a spin on this bed rest stuff for the last few weeks I am stuck at home before I have the baby.  Kids!

I am pretty excited... come on already UPS.  They like to deliver to the wrong houses around here so I will have to keep an eye out for it at my neighbors houses.

Hopefully this will be a new hobby in the making...

Here is a list of what the kit comes with:

• 10 Lb bag of Ecosoya Container Blend 135 Soy Wax
• 1 Seamless Pouring Pitcher (capacity: 2 lbs., different than shown)
• 8 Seamless 8 oz. Tins with Lids
• 1 Glass Thermometer
• 2 oz Fruit Slices Fragrance Oil
• 2 oz Sweet Pea Fragrance Oil
• 2 oz Lilac Fragrance Oil
• 2 oz French Vanilla Fragrance Oil
• 2 oz Clean Cotton Fragrance Oil
• 25 Pre-tabbed Cotton Core Wicks (C-60)
• 1 oz. Blue/sky Liquid Dye
• 1 oz. Red Liquid Dye
• 1 oz. Yellow Liquid Dye
• Complete Instructions

No comments:

Post a Comment