Tuesday, May 29, 2012

2nd baby

I have been home from the hospital for a week now with Remington.  I am really bored, haha.  I wasn't someone that ever wanted to stay at home with kids so this is hard for me.  I will returning back to work in August.

He is a really good baby so I am lucky this time around.  The first kiddo had colic and was a MESS for the first 3 months.  We have to take him to the doc today for reflux.  It is amazing that both of my kids were born with that, but if that's the worst of it I'LL TAKE IT.

This c section is kicking my ass this second time.  The tubal ligation was HORRIBLE.  I barely feel the incision cut, it's the damn tubes being tied that hurts really bad.  I wonder why they failed to tell me how much the tubal would hurt.  Not like I wouldn't have done it anyways... just would have been more prepared.

Let's recap. Soldier, Veteran, Wife, Mother of TWO, and now sterile at 28 years old!

My body couldn't have handled another kid, but that's for a different post some other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment