Monday, June 4, 2012

My birthday - June 3rd

So yesterday was my birthday.  I think.  I say that because no one in my house remembered.  Granted my kids are 14 months and 2 weeks old meaning that their 34 year old father forgot.

At first I thought it was a joke, but as the day went on and nothing was said I realized I was just plain forgot about.  It really is bullshit since I went birthday shopping for him at Lowes in a motorized cart at 8 months pregnant because I was unable to walk...

If I can do that, he can remember my damn birthday.

As the night closed and I had a bowl of buttered noodles for my awesome 29th birthday I was still in complete amazement. 

Somehow I managed to keep it together and not cry.
until today.

insert Molly Ringwald from 16 candles:
"I can't believe it. They fucking forgot my birthday."

No comments:

Post a Comment